Academic Coaching is free and available to all students. Coaches can provide research based tools and strategies to help graduate students.
- Provide emotional support
- Mindfulness practices
- A safe space to listen, process and problem solve
- Time Management/Planning and Prioritizing (e.g., assignments, emails, meetings, tasks related to group projects
- Make choices and finding balance around competing interests
- Manage distractions (text messages, social media, YouTube)
- Maintaining healthy boundaries
- Take notes that are complete and useful from class lecture and reading assignments
- Keep up with and retain information from course readings
- Organize and synthesize research articles
- Imposter syndrome
- Best practices for working in a virtual/online environment
- Managing the unique stressors associated with engaging in the graduate school experience
If you are interested in Academic Coaching during the 2022-23 academic year, please fill out this Academic Coaching Request Form.