Struggling with getting started?
Having trouble estimating how much time tasks will take?
Finding your self procrastinating or avoiding?
Struggling with making decisions, planning and prioritizing?
Research based tools and strategies to help graduate students
- Prioritize assignments, emails, meetings, tasks related to group projects
- Make choices around competing interests
- Manage distractions (text messages, social media,Youtube)
- Estimate time for how long an assignment or tasks will take
- Take notes that are complete and useful from class lecture and reading assignments
- Keep up with and retain information from course readings
- Organize and synthesize research articles, write and edit papers